Ruekert & Mielke, Inc. (R/M) designs, programs, and supports state-of-the-art, open architecture SCADA systems for municipal water and wastewater systems. These systems provide computer-based controls capable of interconnecting all of a utility’s remote facilities to provide centralized control and monitoring.
Custom operator interface graphics, reports, and alarm status information can be accessed locally or via remote computers to provide the utility operators a real-time look into their system.
- Implement Programmable Logic Controllers
- Touch Screen Operator Interfaces
- PLC Programming and Software Configurations
- SCADA System Design
- Power Distribution Systems Design
- Instrumentation and Controls Design
- Electrical and Controls Construction Review