City of Waupun, WI
Ruekert & Mielke, Inc. (R/M) provided SCADA System PLC programming for both the wastewater and drinking water treatment facilities. The plant output capacity is approximately 1,900 gpm. The utility provides an average of 950,000 gallons of water per day.
R/M developed the controls and operator interface for the systems. R/M also provided startup technical services for the SCADA system as well as the plant process equipment and instrumentation.
The detailed programming features include:
- SCADA system alarms.
- Detailed operational trending.
- SCADA graphic screen configuration.
- Well pump controls and alarm monitoring.
- Chemical pretreatment of well water.
- Filter bed and RO system interface controls.
- Coordination of filter bed and RO system operations.
- Chemical treatment application and well water blending for processed water.
- Distribution system pump controls and tower level monitoring.
- Plant floor operator interface terminal programming.
R/M designed and implemented a new SCADA computer
network for the water plant as well as remote system access from the Wastewater Plant and Utility Administration office.
- PLC and SCADA Software Programming
- Instrumentation and Controls
- Technical Support
- Ongoing SCADA Support Services