Ruekert & Mielke, Inc. (R/M) is highly experienced in completing the full range of storm water management and erosion control projects, from planning and design through construction review. We take a comprehensive approach to storm water management, looking at both short and long-term solutions as they relate to environmental concerns, land use plans, future population projections, and commercial development.
Grant opportunities and storm water utility formation are supplementary services that we are proud to provide to our clients.
R/M utilizes our web-based geographic information systems (GIS) portal as a primary communication and delivery tool for our storm water management projects. The GIS graphic interface provides a simple interface for water quality and flood control modeling results, providing community staff with an effective method to present results to elected officials and project stakeholders.
- Storm Water Management System Planning and Design
- Green Infrastructure
- Construction of Individual and Regional Storm Water Management Facilities
- Floodplain Modeling and Mapping
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
Permit Compliance Assistance
- Streambank Stabilization
- Storm Water Utility Creation and Rate Studies
- Storm Water Grant Preparation
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Solutions