Protecting, preserving and enhancing environmental concerns is a strength of Ruekert & Mielke, Inc.’s (R/M). As a local leader advocating on behalf of your community, R/M is dedicated to providing long-lasting, innovative, and efficient solutions to your municipal engineering needs.
Improving and protecting local water resources are tasks that come naturally to R/M staff. Our experience and focus on municipal infrastructure give us a unique perspective on where the region is heading regarding the quality of water resources. R/M works daily with the right people to offer the right solution for concerns such as capturing and treating runoff pollutants or snow melt issues by designing and implementing the right plan involving green infrastructure needs.
Our field staff specializes in performing tasks using a common sense approach. R/M understands the inter-related nature between construction sites and local water bodies, allowing us to provide insight to on-site crews regarding practices that best protect the environment. Our field staff has the knowledge and experience to deliver first-class results for all environmentally-conscious in-field work, including BMP Inspections, erosion control inspections, and BEHI ratings. Using an “it’s in the details” approach to completing work provides a better understanding of the natural world around us.
- Long-Range Planning for Municipal Water, Sewer, And Storm Water
- Watershed-Wide Planning
- Infiltration and Biofilter Devices
- Green Street Designs
- Sustainable Resource Protection Designs
- Green Infrastructure Construction and Installation Management
- Storm Water Pond Inspections
- Construction Site Erosion Control Inspections
- Stream Bank Erosion Evaluations
- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination Sampling