Is your community concerned about looming infrastructure needs, encroaching property tax limits, rising utility rates, or tightening regulations? Are you meeting the high expectations for service quality and reliability?
Ruekert & Mielke, Inc. (R/M) partners with municipalities and companies to find and solve financial challenges. Our deep knowledge and expert analysis give our clients confidence.
- Impact fee and Special Assessment Studies
- Utility Acquisitions and Consolidations
- Wholesale Water and Sanitary Sewer Contracts and Inter-municipal Negotiations
- Water, Sanitary Sewer, and Storm Water Cost of Service and Rate Design
- Expert Witness and Strategy
- Grant Applications and Funding Strategies
- Water Loss Management and Conservation Planning
- Utility Demand and Revenue Forecasting
- Asset Management and Capital Improvement Plans