Inspecting and digitally tracking the components of a storm water system in GIS provides instant access to system information when needed for maintenance, planning, report generation, and permitting. Attendees will learn how they can benefit by tracking, inspecting, and maintaining the individual components of their storm water systems in GIS.
- Benefits to tracking your storm sewer system in GIS.
- Examples of Best Management Practices (BMPs).
- What features are important to collect when doing a field inspection.
- Pond & IDDE inspection tool demonstrations.
- Advantages of digital tracking and reporting for producing a deliverable to a regulatory agency.