Municipalities often feel stressed about determining where their infrastructure spending should be allocated. Attend this webinar to learn how a long-range capital improvement plan (CIP) balanced with an infrastructure and operations review will help guide where and when spending should occur.
- How to Assess the Condition of Infrastructure
- How to Analyze Priorities
- How to Develop a Coordinated CIP Plan
- The Value of an Operational and Infrastructure Review
- How a CIP Helps to Facilitate Municipal Asset Management
- Case Studies