Attend this seminar to gain insight to review developments within your community more effectively.
Join development review experts from Ruekert & Mielke, Inc. as we share how to promote consistent, efficient, and thorough review to develop your communities responsibly, sustainably, and safely.
Designed for municipal staff involved in the plan review or approval process, we’ll explore techniques and methods for organizing, tracking, and collaborating with all parties from the beginning through plan approval.
- Application packet content.
- Preapplication review meeting purpose.
- Definition of different types of review.
- What defines a complete application packet?
- Compiling review comments.
- Tracking resubmittals and revisions.
- Final approval definition.
Jason P. Lietha, P.E.
Vice President/Madison Office Manager, Ruekert & Mielke, Inc.
Christopher M. Genellie, P.E., CPESC, CPSWQ
Senior Project Engineer, Ruekert & Mielke, Inc.