PUBLIC FACILITY PAVEMENT MAINTENANCE & SAFETY
If you are responsible for a public parking lot, walkway, or storm sewer system don’t miss this seminar! This seminar will provide insight to multiple cost-effective maintenance and construction techniques to extend the life of your parking lots, walkways, and related infrastructure for public buildings, parks, schools, police and fire stations, and open spaces.
- Hazards often found at public facilities
- Cost effective maintenance for asphalt pavements and walkways
- Extend the life of pavements with proper maintenance
- Simple landscaping tips to extend the life of pavements
- Addressing trip hazards
- Reduce parking lot flooding
- Green solutions for reconstruction of facilities
RSVP by September 18 to Amy Burgdorff.